About me

My photo
Utah, United States
I've been working for the almost five years as a nurse in Provo. I have been married for 22 years to Dave. We have 4 boys ages 8 to 21 and twin grandkids (boy and girl...we finally got our girl!) We moved to Utah 5 years ago from the state of Washington. Although we occasionally miss Washington, Utah has been good to us. We plan to stay here for a while.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Curious George

Elias, aka "Curious George", age 5, loves to play video games. I used to have some games on my cell phone but I deleted them last August. Elias approached me last month with "Mom, do you have any games on your phone?" I responded, "No, I deleted them." He said, "You have a game on your phone." I said, "Elias, no I don't, honey, remember...I deleted them." He said, "No, mom, you do too have a game." I looked and sure enough a game was on my phone. "Elias, did you put that game on my phone?" He responded, "Yes..tee hee hee."
I learned two important lessons that day. First, a five year old doesn't need to know how to read to download games and rack up megabyte usage on your phone. And second, NEVER leave your cell phone within reach of my son.


1 comment:

Jon and Jacque said...

It always amazes me what little kids are able to figure out. We had to password protect our family computer so the girls can't get on unless we want them to. Even Amber (3 years old) knows how to do everything and where to click to pull up her online preschool games... Simply amazing!